CCSK Plus | Lectures + AWS Labs | 3 Days
The CCSK Plus v4.1 - Lectures + AWS Labs | €1799
Duration: 3 Days
CPE Credits: 14
Delivery: Live, Online.
The CCSK PLUS is a 3-day training program including all the materials in the CCSK Foundation lectures, with the addition of expanded materials and extensive hands-on labs.
About this Course
The Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) is widely recognized as the standard of expertise for cloud security and provides a cohesive and vendor-neutral understanding of how to secure data in the cloud.
The class starts off with a detailed description of cloud computing and business requirements (governance, risk management, compliance, and legal) based on standards such as NIST and ISO/IEC. The session then moves into more technical security issues such as encryption, Identity Management, assessment of Public and Private Clouds, securing corporate data in the public cloud, and securing private clouds.
On the third day, the CCSK Plus builds on the Foundation lectures, (DAYS 1-2 as outlined above) with the third day of training including expanded material and extensive hands-on labs. Learners will be able to apply their knowledge from the lectures by performing a series of exercises to bring a fictional organization securely into the cloud.
The CCSK Certificate is validated by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), the world’s leading organization dedicated to defining and raising awareness of best practices to help ensure a secure cloud computing environment.
Ask about our discounts for groups, repeat students, member of the emergency services and career changers/returners.
The CCSK enables everyone, from information security experts and CEOs to department managers and technical sales teams, the ability to utilize cloud services more securely and speak with confidence about cloud security concerns.
All your questions about CCSK answered
Day 1 & 2Led by an Authorized instructor, learners will be guided through the Official CCSK courseware developed by the Cloud Security Alliance. Courseware is comprised of the following six modules, encompassing the 14 Domains in the CSA Security Guidance v4.1 along with information on the Cloud Controls Matrix, and recommendations from ENISA.
- Module 1 | Introduction and Cloud Architectures
- Module 2 | Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 3 | Managing Cloud Computing Security and Risk
- Module 4 | Data Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 5 | Securing Cloud Applications and Users
- Module 6 | Cloud Security Operations
Day 3 Labs
Students will spend most of their time assessing, building, and securing a cloud infrastructure through the following exercises:
- Exercise 1 | Core Account Security
- Exercise 2 | IAM and Monitoring In-Depth
- Exercise 3 | Network and Instance Security
- Exercise 4 | Encryption and Storage Security
- Exercise 5 | Application Security and Federation
- Exercise 6 | Risk and Provider Assessment Lab
The CCSK gives a broad overview of cloud security and allows learners to gain critical insights into issues such as data security, key management, and identity and access management.
- The fundamentals of cloud computing, cloud architectures, service, delivery, and deployment models, and the role of virtualization.
- The Data Security Lifecycle, data security issues with different delivery models, and managing encryption in the cloud.
- Securing the core infrastructure for cloud computing, networks, management interfaces, and administrator credentials.
- Federated identity, different IAM applications, secure development, and managing application security in and for the cloud
- Risk assessment, governance, and key legal and compliance issues in the cloud such as discovery requirements
- Key considerations for evaluating, selecting, and managing cloud computing providers, Security as a Service, and incident response
- Understand cloud models and architectures, and how to apply the Shared Responsibilities model to building a cloud security program
- Know the impacts of cloud computing on governance, legal, risk, and regulatory compliance
- Learn to adapt existing security principles and practices for cloud deployments, including the impact of the cloud on all traditional security domains
- Be able to practically apply the Cloud Security Alliance Security Guidance, Cloud Controls Matrix, and other research to a cloud security program
- Securing the core infrastructure for cloud computing, networks, management interfaces, and administrator credentials
- Build a security posture by securing software, data, and endpoints
- Official CCSK Foundation Guide
- Instructor Guided AWS hands-on labs
- Self-Paced Azure Lab instructions
- Official CCSK Training Pack
- CCSK OnDemand Access Including:
- CCSK Exam Voucher with 2 Attempts
- Certificate of Completion
There is no official work experience required, however, it is helpful for attendees to have at least a basic understanding of security fundamentals such as firewalls, secure development, encryption, and identity and access management.
- Administrators- Security, IT Systems, Network, Database
- Analysts- Security, Network, System
- Engineers- Security, Network, System, Sales
- Architects- Security, Enterprise, Cloud
- Managers, Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Security Consultants, Specialists